President - Dave Holliday 610-948-0575 email@example.com
Secretary - Dale Estep 570-696-3696 firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer - Mike Berish 610-935-8338 email@example.com
Tournament Coordinator - Jim Wech> 570-726-6677 firstname.lastname@example.org
Denny Hall (1stVP) email@example.com
Rules and Regulations for Eastern PA Horseshoes are as follows:
1. A $15.00 fee will
be required for all
2. The NHPA card will
cost: Adults $25.00 (NHPA dues $17.00 +
(NHPA dues $5.00 +
3. The NHPA dress code will be strictly enforced. (One warning only will be given.)
4. All tournament directors will have at their discretion the option of whether or not to have separate
30 ft. and separate 40 ft. classes. Classes with a ringer percentage spread of 15 pts. or more may be handicapped at 80%. Handicapped classes will be 50 shoe limit games.
5. Allow pitchers 70 yrs. old and over to pitch “less than 40ft.” Approval to pitch less than 40 ft. must be announced to the class before the class starts to pitch.
6. Use NatStats three highest tournament percentages. Percentages are determined from the last 12 months or the last 10 tournaments. Percentages will be taken from the internet prior to each tournament. The total ringers will be divided by the total number of shoes pitched for those three tournaments.
1st place………………………..$100.00 + a plate
2nd place………………………...$75.00 + a plate
3rd place…………………….…...$50.00 + a plate
8. All pitchers must
pay $1.00 per game to scorekeepers in all
9. Pitchers are not allowed to practice at a tournament until the time is announced by the tournament director. Directors will allow a minimum of twenty minutes for “warm-ups” prior to the start of each class.
(Most of our directors use the telephone to call for starting times. It would help if your telephone number is up to date on our phone list. Contact Matt Berish if a telephone number change is needed. Also, it would help if your answering message would identify you).