1. A $15.00
fee will be required for all
2. The NHPA
card will cost: Adults $15.00
(NHPA dues $12.00 + $3.00
Juniors $8.00 (NHPA dues $5.00 + $3.00
3. The dress code will be strictly enforced. (One warning only will be given.)
4. All tournament directors will have at their discretion the option of whether or not to have separate 30ft. and separate 40ft. classes. Classes with a ringer percentage spread of 15pts. or more may be handicapped at 90%. Handicapped classes will be 50 shoe limit games.
5. Allow pitchers 70 yrs. old and over to pitch less than 40ft. Approval to pitch less than 40 ft. must be announced to the class before the class starts to pitch.
6. Use NatStats three highest tournament percentages. Percentages are determined from the last 12 months or the last 10 tournaments. Percentages will be taken from the internet prior to each tournament. The total ringers will be divided by the total number of shoes pitched for those three tournaments.
7. The Eastern
PA Points Championship will award points for each position finished in every class at all
1st place .. $100.00 + a plate
2nd place ... $ 75.00 + a plate
3rd place . ... $ 50.00 + a plate
pitchers must pay $1.00 per game to scorekeepers in all
9. Pitchers are not allowed to practice at a tournament until the time is announced by the tournament director. Directors will allow a minimum of twenty minutes for warm-ups prior to the start of each class.
Return to EPHPA Home Page